Please take a moment to read the Terms & Conditions before using the website.
By using our website, you consent to these terms and conditions of use in addition to any other law or regulation that applies to the website, the Internet, and/or the World Wide Web. If you do not agree to these terms of service and conditions of use then please do not use our website. We reserve the right, in our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms and conditions at any time. Please check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of this website following our posting of any changes to these terms and conditions means that you accept those changes.
Copyright, Trademarks & Other Proprietary Rights
The entire content on this website (whether text, graphics, images, sound or programming code) is copyrighted under the laws of New Zealand and is the property of Gynetique LLC. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Gynetique used in this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Gynetique LLC. unless otherwise indicated. All elements contained, including; trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights protect design and content. You may not copy any portion of this website or its contents for distribution, transmission, republication or for any commercial purpose or use or to create any derivative works therefrom. You may not download software from this website nor otherwise reduce the software to a human readable form.
Commitment To Your Privacy
This website is owned and operated by Gynetique LLC. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. We want to make your online experience satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information from our users, we feel you should fully understand our policies surrounding the collection and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we collect from our website visitors and how we use it.
Information that we collect, track and how we use it.
• Contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, or email address.
• Purchase information, such as the items purchased, payment method and payment information (such as debit or credit card number and information), billing and shipping address, and contact information (such as for receipts or order updates).
• Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions These are voluntary submissions, including; to register on our website, to contact our customer service department via emails or by telephone, to participate in our message boards or forums, to email a friend, to place orders, to receive our electronic newsletters and from participation in any customer surveys.
• Occasionally Gynetique LLC may conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. At this time and at any other time we never share any information about specific individuals with any third party.
• For our business purposes, such as: to operate and improve upon our business and lawful business activities; to maintain our programs, accounts, and records; for research; to determine your satisfaction with our products and services; to detect and prevent fraud or misuse of our services; and for any other business purpose that is permitted by law.
• For legal and safety purposes, such as to: defend or protect us, our customers, you, or third parties, from harm or in legal proceedings; protect our rights; protect our security and the security of our customers, employees, and property; respond to court orders, lawsuits, government requests; address legal and regulatory compliance; and notify you of product recalls or safety issues.
Gynetique LLC. Use’s the information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience of our website, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on this site or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one measure of what interests our users. But we don’t track which terms a particular user enters. This is essential to keeping our service free. Without your consent we do not share individual identifying information about such user with any third party other than to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of other users or the public at large.
Opt – Out Policy
• Opting not to register to receive our electronic communications; or
• Your payment is processed through eWAY payment Gateway. eWAY secure all your customer and credit-card data with military-grade software and servers, and the highest level of encryption available. GYNETIQUE will not store or transfer any of your credit card information. All data is transferred using eWAYs secure servers.